Attend a virtual public meeting on Thursday, August 13
As part of the MoveForwardPGH program, the Department of Mobility and infrastructure (DOMI) is partnering with Healthy Ride and Bike Pittsburgh on infrastructure improvements across Pittsburgh. Our goal is to inform communities about projects that will impact their neighborhoods, and to obtain feedback from residents regarding each project.
In this informative public meeting, we will talk about DOMI’s updated proposal for the Brighton Road bike lanes.
Learn more about this project here: https://wordpress-722047-2402996.cloudwaysapps.com/brighton-rd-re-striping-and-faq/
How to Join and give feedback
Thursday, August 13 at 6:00pm
- To participate in this Zoom meeting either by phone or online, you must register by clicking in this Zoom webinar link:
- Check out the Facebook Event Page
- Once you learn about the project, please take a moment and give feedback on the project survey.
- Kim Lucas / Assistant Director at DOMI
- Ricardo Solis / Community Initiatives Manager at Healthy Ride
- Paige Anderson / Staff Engineer at DOMI
- Christopher Young / Transportation Fellow at DOMI