Tune into this page to find the latest information about the construction updates of MoveForwardPGH Projects.
Department of Mobility and Infrastructure, in collaboration with MoveForwardPGH, is excited to announce construction projects to improve Pittsburgh’s streets.
Construction in the following areas are set to occur:
- North Euclid Avenue Neighborway – Station Street to Bunkerhill Street
- Brighton Road Bike Lane Part 1- Ridge to North
- Reynolds St traffic calming “Neighborway”6/1/21 UPDATE
- California Ave: 6/8/21 UPDATE
- Brighton Rd 6/8/21 UPDATE: The designs for the Brighton Rd Bike Facilities have been approved and are due to be installed this summer
The new additions will significantly improve road safety and increase accessibility for bicyclists and pedestrians as well as for drivers. Planning outreach and designs for these projects had been completed and approved in 2020 and 2021, and MoveForwardPGH did extensive community outreach at the time including public meetings, postcards, and neighborhood posters.