- NORTHSIDE PROJECT CLUSTER – November 18, 2020: Please join the City at 6PM for the upcoming Greening America’s Communities – Manchester Chateau meeting.
This first project in the implementation of the Manchester-Chateau Neighborhood Plan, adopted in September 2019, calls for improvements to the State Route 65 underpass and the creation of “green corridors” to provide safe and environmentally-friendly connections between Manchester, Chateau and the riverfront. This first phase of this project, conceptual design, is being funded through a technical assistance grant from the Environmental Protection Agency. One goal of these workshops is to develop standards that can be applied throughout the Manchester and Chateau along other streets in the future.
The meeting will be on Facebook Live on Manchester’s page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ManchesterPittsburgh/
- NORTHSIDE PROJECT CLUSTER – December 1, 2020: Join the Northside Walk/Ride Monthly Meeting, 6pm. DOMI team will be going over project with the Northside Leadership Conference’s Bike/Ped Committee.
- Sept. 30: Learn about Neighborways at a Virtual Summit
- May 28: Reynolds St Neighborway Public Meeting
- June 23: Brighton Road Bike Lanes Public Meeting
- June 24: North Euclid Neighborway Meeting
- June 25: Bloomfield / Friendship Neighborway Public Meeting
- July 16: Please Join the Second Reynolds St Neighborway Public Meeting
- July 28: East Liberty / Negley Run Blvd Bike Lanes Upgrade Public Meeting
- July 29: Bloomfield / Friendship Neighorway Second Virtual Public Meeting
- July 30: Second N Euclid Neighborway Public Meeting
- August 13: Brighton Rd Bike Lanes Public Meeting
- September 9: City Council Hearing on the Reynolds St Neighborway and Video recording
To view presentations and videos of past meetings, please go to the individual project pages