Holistic approach to neighborhood connectivity
The Northside Network Phase 2 projects involve a series of streets that could see a number of improvements that will create less stressful biking and walking connectivity within and through the neighborhoods. This suite of projects are part of the second phase of Northside Cluster projects within the MoveForward PGH campaign.
While the Northside has numerous streets with existing bike infrastructure, there still remains significant gaps in making for a complete and safe network.
Initial improvements areas that DOMI is looking at include:
- Pennsylvania Ave: Brighton Rd to Manhattan Ave (2021)
- Perrysville Ave: Charles St to Mairdale Ave (2021)
- Marshall: California Ave to Brighton Rd (2022)
- River to Riverview: McClure, Woods Run | Eckert, Preble, Westhall (2022)
- Riverview Dr: Mairdale Ave to Riverview Ave (2022)
- River Trail to Allegheny Commons: Scotland Ave, Martindale St, Merchant St (2022)
Please join us for the following virtual public meeting to learn more about each project within the network. Each meeting, and follow up meeting, will provide an opportunity to to share your feedback and ask questions.
If you need a sign language interpreter for this meeting, please email us: email@example.com